The first foal by grade I winner and millionaire Shakespeare is a colt born Jan. 14 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
Grade II winner Pure Prize came up with his first winner when his daughter, Cowgirls Don't Cry, won April 28 at Keeneland.
Millionaire Lion Heart's first foal was born Jan. 10 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even's first winner, Didycheatamandhowe, won Aug. 28 at Woodbine in her first start.
Anees, champion 2-year-old male and Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner, was represented by his first winner when his daughter Nine Cats won June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- Keeneland Plans for Sale Activity During BC