The first foal by grade I winner and millionaire Shakespeare is a colt born Jan. 14 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
Grade II winner Pure Prize came up with his first winner when his daughter, Cowgirls Don't Cry, won April 28 at Keeneland.
Millionaire Lion Heart's first foal was born Jan. 10 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even's first winner, Didycheatamandhowe, won Aug. 28 at Woodbine in her first start.
Anees, champion 2-year-old male and Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner, was represented by his first winner when his daughter Nine Cats won June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Rosalind Works Toward Kentucky Oaks
- Vicar's in Trouble Turns in Derby Work
- My Miss Sophia, Got Lucky Breeze at Churchill
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont