A large increase in entries to more than 1,200 horses has prompted Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. to expand its June sale of 2-year-olds and horses of racing age to four days.
J. Paul Reddam comments on his Triple Crown experiences, I'll Have Another's chances at winning the Belmont Stakes and more! watch video
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company is accepting supplemental entries to its June sale of 2-year-olds in training and older horses in Central Florida. The entries must be received by May 30.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 623 lots for its June sale of 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale in Central Florida.
She worked an eighth of a mile in :10 during the first session of the under tack show for the June sale.
The auction is scheduled for June 15 in Central Florida.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has cataloged 513 juveniles and 27 older Thoroughbreds for its June sale of 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age. The auction will be held in Central Florida June 16 and 17, with each session starting at 10:30 a.m. (EDT).
Liberty Rose, a stakes-winning daughter of Royal Academy, brought Aus$155,000 ($102,911 in U.S. funds) Wednesday to top the final session of William Inglis & Son's June weanling and Thoroughbred sale at Oaklands in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing