Here are next year's scheduled racing days for NSA-sanctioned events.
Tony McCoy, 27, has broken possibly Britain's greatest racing record of them all: Sir Gordon Richards seasonal tally of 269 winners, achieved in 1947. After a week of frustration during which he edged toward the record at a snail's pace, McCoy passed the landmark with a three-win afternoon at Warwick on April 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks