Six sold for more than $100,000 gns during day two of the Tattersalls December Foal sale. Key sale metrics were up by double-digit percentages.
An Exceed and Excel colt topped the second session of the Goffs November foal sale, bringing â‚¬90,000 ($122,201 in U.S. funds). Julie Wood purchased the chestnut weanling from Oghill House Stud Nov. 16 in Ireland.
- By Esther Marr
The upcoming career debut of Date With Destiny, the only foal sired by the deceased European champion George Washington, brings back a lot of thoughts and memories. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit