Six sold for more than $100,000 gns during day two of the Tattersalls December Foal sale. Key sale metrics were up by double-digit percentages.
An Exceed and Excel colt topped the second session of the Goffs November foal sale, bringing â‚¬90,000 ($122,201 in U.S. funds). Julie Wood purchased the chestnut weanling from Oghill House Stud Nov. 16 in Ireland.
- By Esther Marr
The upcoming career debut of Date With Destiny, the only foal sired by the deceased European champion George Washington, brings back a lot of thoughts and memories. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Tepin Among Stakes Nominees at Keeneland
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby