Six sold for more than $100,000 gns during day two of the Tattersalls December Foal sale. Key sale metrics were up by double-digit percentages.
An Exceed and Excel colt topped the second session of the Goffs November foal sale, bringing â‚¬90,000 ($122,201 in U.S. funds). Julie Wood purchased the chestnut weanling from Oghill House Stud Nov. 16 in Ireland.
- By Esther Marr
The upcoming career debut of Date With Destiny, the only foal sired by the deceased European champion George Washington, brings back a lot of thoughts and memories. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose