Six sold for more than $100,000 gns during day two of the Tattersalls December Foal sale. Key sale metrics were up by double-digit percentages.
An Exceed and Excel colt topped the second session of the Goffs November foal sale, bringing â‚¬90,000 ($122,201 in U.S. funds). Julie Wood purchased the chestnut weanling from Oghill House Stud Nov. 16 in Ireland.
- By Esther Marr
The upcoming career debut of Date With Destiny, the only foal sired by the deceased European champion George Washington, brings back a lot of thoughts and memories. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate