Six sold for more than $100,000 gns during day two of the Tattersalls December Foal sale. Key sale metrics were up by double-digit percentages.
An Exceed and Excel colt topped the second session of the Goffs November foal sale, bringing â‚¬90,000 ($122,201 in U.S. funds). Julie Wood purchased the chestnut weanling from Oghill House Stud Nov. 16 in Ireland.
- By Esther Marr
The upcoming career debut of Date With Destiny, the only foal sired by the deceased European champion George Washington, brings back a lot of thoughts and memories. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies