Julie Balog, Keeneland's director of communications, will step down from her position following the 2013 spring meeting to become vice president of marketing and communications for the YMCA of Central Kentucky.
Keeneland has dropped out of the Kentucky Equine Education Project but intends to continue working with the organization and others to further Thoroughbred racing and breeding in the state.
Keeneland, whose fall meet begins Oct. 3, is launching a "PolyCapping" online database to provide more information for handicappers.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot