Julie Balog, Keeneland's director of communications, will step down from her position following the 2013 spring meeting to become vice president of marketing and communications for the YMCA of Central Kentucky.
Keeneland has dropped out of the Kentucky Equine Education Project but intends to continue working with the organization and others to further Thoroughbred racing and breeding in the state.
Keeneland, whose fall meet begins Oct. 3, is launching a "PolyCapping" online database to provide more information for handicappers.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Expanded State-Bred Incentives at Arlington
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen