The Tattersalls mare sale Dec. 4 continued to show significant gains across all three key market indicators on its third day, led by French group III winner Purr Along.
Nathaniel, the emphatic winner of last year's King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) and this year's Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I), has been retired and is to be syndicated at stud.
Newsells Park Stud announced Tuesday that Julian Dollar will succeed Robert Acton as general manager of the operation following Acton's retirement in June.
Storm Mayor, a 3-year-old son of Bernstein, caught Forty Licks in the final strides to win the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), South America's most important race, by a head on Saturday at San Isidro in Buenos Aires.
Castleton Lyons Farm will be standing Wiseman's Ferry for the 2006 season.
Multiple grade I winner Toccet will stand the 2005 breeding season at Castleton Lyons. His fee will be $12,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Calvin Borel Returns to Riding at Ellis Park
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- 'Canadian Million' Races Set for Woodbine
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief