Krisam Group, a national sales organization representing member hotels and resorts, will host its Annual Destination Showcase June 11 from 4-11 p.m. in Louisville, Ky.
Julia Brimo is grateful for small and large things. She's thankful that she can now scratch her nose with her left hand and for the constant support -- emotional and financial -- of Cindy Werner and dozens of others.
On Nov. 28, jockeys across North America will be asked to contribute one mount fee to the Julia Brimo Fund, set up to assist with her expenses during rehabilitation for her injuries.
Jockey Julia Brimo, who suffered multiple injuries from a spill at Keeneland Oct. 30, was still listed in critical condition at the University of Kentucky Medical Center the afternoon of Nov. 1.
Jockey Julia Brimo was sent to the University of Kentucky Medical Center with injuries following a spill in the first race at Keeneland Oct. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours