Hall of Fame jockey Eddie Delahoussaye, sidelined since sustaining injuries in a spill Aug. 30 at Del Mar, visited the Hollywood Park stable area for the first time this meeting Sunday with his wife, Juanita.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby