Almudena will become the first Peruvian-bred Breeders' Cup World Championships starter in the Nov. 2 Marathon (gr. II).
Undefeated in three starts in Peru, Murjan will make his U.S. debut in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Nov. 6 at Churchill Downs.
Jose Valdivia Jr. is a rising star in the bright constellation that is the Southern California riding colony. His recent win aboard Val Royal in the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) showed the rest of the world what two continents have already learned--Valdivia, 27, is a profound talent who is carrying forth the grand racing tradition of his family.
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown