Nearly replicating the tracking running style he used to win an allowance optional claiming race Nov. 17 at Gulfstream Park, Singanothersong nailed down his first career stakes win Dec. 28 at the Hallandale Beach, Fla. track.
Angelica Zapata will try to register fourth straight stakes victory and first career graded stakes win when she faces a full field of fillies and mares in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap Dec. 7 at Calder Casino & Race Course
He had one horse beaten in the stretch run, but Mucho Mas Macho kicked into gear when it mattered to upset the $150,000 Ft. Lauderdale Stakes (gr. IIT) Jan. 12 at Gulfstream Park.
Pinnacle Racing Stables and Bill Kaplan's 2011 Eclipse Award-winning female sprinter Musical Romance bid a proper farewell to Calder Casino & Race Course Oct.6.
Calder-based rider of female sprint champion Musical Romance bound for bigger circuits sometime soon read blog
Musical Romance, the 2011 champion female sprinter, tops the field of 10 fillies and mares set to contest the $300,000 Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland on April 12.
Champion female sprinter Musical Romance earned her first win of the season when she split horses in deep stretch to capture the $150,000 Inside Information (gr. II) March 17 at Gulfstream Park.
Ariana D. made a tremendous late run in Presque Isle Downs' marquee race, but she could not catch the daughter of Concorde's Tune.
How's Your Halo, off at odds of 47-1, caught Ikigai in the final strides to earn his first graded stakes win in the $150,000 Richter Scale (gr. II) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell