Nearly replicating the tracking running style he used to win an allowance optional claiming race Nov. 17 at Gulfstream Park, Singanothersong nailed down his first career stakes win Dec. 28 at the Hallandale Beach, Fla. track.
Angelica Zapata will try to register fourth straight stakes victory and first career graded stakes win when she faces a full field of fillies and mares in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap Dec. 7 at Calder Casino & Race Course
He had one horse beaten in the stretch run, but Mucho Mas Macho kicked into gear when it mattered to upset the $150,000 Ft. Lauderdale Stakes (gr. IIT) Jan. 12 at Gulfstream Park.
Pinnacle Racing Stables and Bill Kaplan's 2011 Eclipse Award-winning female sprinter Musical Romance bid a proper farewell to Calder Casino & Race Course Oct.6.
Calder-based rider of female sprint champion Musical Romance bound for bigger circuits sometime soon read blog
Musical Romance, the 2011 champion female sprinter, tops the field of 10 fillies and mares set to contest the $300,000 Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland on April 12.
Champion female sprinter Musical Romance earned her first win of the season when she split horses in deep stretch to capture the $150,000 Inside Information (gr. II) March 17 at Gulfstream Park.
Ariana D. made a tremendous late run in Presque Isle Downs' marquee race, but she could not catch the daughter of Concorde's Tune.
How's Your Halo, off at odds of 47-1, caught Ikigai in the final strides to earn his first graded stakes win in the $150,000 Richter Scale (gr. II) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows