Jockey Juan E. Enriquez won his first race in the United States Sept. 21, guiding Divine Ambition home by eight lengths in the ninth race at Turfway Park, a six-furlong maiden special that was the colt's debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore