Jockey Juan E. Enriquez won his first race in the United States Sept. 21, guiding Divine Ambition home by eight lengths in the ninth race at Turfway Park, a six-furlong maiden special that was the colt's debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate