Jockey Juan E. Enriquez won his first race in the United States Sept. 21, guiding Divine Ambition home by eight lengths in the ninth race at Turfway Park, a six-furlong maiden special that was the colt's debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown