Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
The second annual Saratoga mixed sale, conducted by J.T. Minton Auctions, will be held Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The winning Dispersal mare Icy Chris brought the top price of $80,000 Saturday during J.T. Minton Auctions' inaugural Saratoga autumn mixed sale in New York.
Veteran horseman Jeffrey T. Minton and his company, J.T. Minton Auctions, will conduct a new Thoroughbred sale this fall in Saratoga Springs, N. Y. The auction will be held Oct. 11 and will offer mixed stock.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Keeneland September Sees More Gains on Day 8
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact