Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
The second annual Saratoga mixed sale, conducted by J.T. Minton Auctions, will be held Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The winning Dispersal mare Icy Chris brought the top price of $80,000 Saturday during J.T. Minton Auctions' inaugural Saratoga autumn mixed sale in New York.
Veteran horseman Jeffrey T. Minton and his company, J.T. Minton Auctions, will conduct a new Thoroughbred sale this fall in Saratoga Springs, N. Y. The auction will be held Oct. 11 and will offer mixed stock.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge