Leading breeders and farms have formed the New York Breeders Sales Co., which will hold its first auction Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The sale will fill the slot vacated by the Saratoga autumn mixed Thoroughbred sale, though organizers of that sale are part of the new sale company.
The second annual Saratoga mixed sale, conducted by J.T. Minton Auctions, will be held Sept. 28 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The winning Dispersal mare Icy Chris brought the top price of $80,000 Saturday during J.T. Minton Auctions' inaugural Saratoga autumn mixed sale in New York.
Veteran horseman Jeffrey T. Minton and his company, J.T. Minton Auctions, will conduct a new Thoroughbred sale this fall in Saratoga Springs, N. Y. The auction will be held Oct. 11 and will offer mixed stock.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses