Morning training at Meydan on March 28, including Belshazzar (white #3), Tokei Halo (Yellow #8), Dabadiyan (Red #3), Joy and Fun (Gold #9), Emirates Flyer (Pink #3), Gabrial (Blue #15), Hokko Tarumae (White #5), and more. Watch Video
Shea Shea showed there was plenty of speed in his 5-year-old legs as he sizzled to a course record-setting victory in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-IT) on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) undercard March 30 at Meydan.
Trainer Mike de Kock's Meydan course-record setter Shea Shea aims for the most lucrative win of his career in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored By Emirates NBD (UAE-I) on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) undercard March 30.
Twenty-three of the top sprinters in Europe are set to line up in the $542,500 King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I), a five-furlong turf dash that is the second of three group I races on the opening day at Royal Ascot.
Ortensia, bred and based in Australia, rallied from last and gobbled up the field from the outside to score the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored by Emirates NBD (UAE-I) March 31 at Meydan Racecourse.
Veteran Hong Kong-based sprinter Joy And Fun will face 15 of the world's best turf sprinters in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored by Emirates NBD (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 31.
Godolphin's Calming Influence took over rounding the turn, opened up a commanding lead in the stretch, and held off Green Coast to win the $1-million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) March 27 in Dubai.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot