Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced a partnership with Tiffany & Co. in which the jeweler will create a new line of trophies for presentation to its stakes winners this summer.
Richard F. "Happy" Broadbent IV, Ellen McClain, and Josh Rubinstein, have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America to the Equibase Management Committee.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced that Josh Rubinstein has been named vice president of development.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel