Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced a partnership with Tiffany & Co. in which the jeweler will create a new line of trophies for presentation to its stakes winners this summer.
Richard F. "Happy" Broadbent IV, Ellen McClain, and Josh Rubinstein, have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America to the Equibase Management Committee.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced that Josh Rubinstein has been named vice president of development.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever