Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced a partnership with Tiffany & Co. in which the jeweler will create a new line of trophies for presentation to its stakes winners this summer.
Richard F. "Happy" Broadbent IV, Ellen McClain, and Josh Rubinstein, have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America to the Equibase Management Committee.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced that Josh Rubinstein has been named vice president of development.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day