Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced a partnership with Tiffany & Co. in which the jeweler will create a new line of trophies for presentation to its stakes winners this summer.
Richard F. "Happy" Broadbent IV, Ellen McClain, and Josh Rubinstein, have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America to the Equibase Management Committee.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced that Josh Rubinstein has been named vice president of development.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer