Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
Two Del Mar Thoroughbred Club executives have been promoted "to reflect the organization's top-level leadership team's equal stature and balance."
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced a partnership with Tiffany & Co. in which the jeweler will create a new line of trophies for presentation to its stakes winners this summer.
Richard F. "Happy" Broadbent IV, Ellen McClain, and Josh Rubinstein, have been appointed by the Thoroughbred Racing Associations of North America to the Equibase Management Committee.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has announced that Josh Rubinstein has been named vice president of development.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch
- Brown Ships in Three for Hollywood Derby
- Valadorna Headed to Fair Grounds