An investigation by the security department of Britain's Horseracing Regulatory Authority has resulted in 12 individuals, including four jockeys and a trainer, facing several charges in relation to 40 races run between September 2004 and March 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale