The agenda for the Nov. 12 meeting of the board of the New York Racing Association was short and sweet: to discuss a re-privatization plan for the organization due next spring to the office of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Optimism was evident May 28 as the board of directors of the New York Racing Association heard Chris Kay, president and CEO, detail several improvements customers can expect on what could be an historic Belmont Stakes day.
The New York Racing Association has added two executives to its senior management team, naming Lynn LaRocca to the newly created position of chief experience officer and Joseph Lambert as its general counsel.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win