With no official word coming on the cases of 10 jockeys banned from tracks in Florida and Pennsylvania last month, many of the riders in question have been forced to seek employment outside of their respective circuits while attorneys continue looking into their legal options.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly