Dimitrova, a millionaire and grade I winner, will be consigned to the Keeneland November breeding stock sale
Dimitrova, winner of the 2003 Flower Bowl Invitational Stakes (gr. IT), will be offered for sale during the upcoming Keeneland November breeding stock auction.
Joseph Higgins' Dimitrova, ridden by Jerry Bailey, edged in front in deep stretch and drove to a one-length victory in the $750,000 Flower Bowl Invitational (gr. IT) over the German entry Walzerkoenigin Saturday at Belmont Park.
Globetrotting Irish trainer Dermot Weld shipped Dimitrova all the way to Southern California Saturday to capture the rich $750,000 American Oaks on the Hollywood Park grass.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?