Dimitrova, a millionaire and grade I winner, will be consigned to the Keeneland November breeding stock sale
Dimitrova, winner of the 2003 Flower Bowl Invitational Stakes (gr. IT), will be offered for sale during the upcoming Keeneland November breeding stock auction.
Joseph Higgins' Dimitrova, ridden by Jerry Bailey, edged in front in deep stretch and drove to a one-length victory in the $750,000 Flower Bowl Invitational (gr. IT) over the German entry Walzerkoenigin Saturday at Belmont Park.
Globetrotting Irish trainer Dermot Weld shipped Dimitrova all the way to Southern California Saturday to capture the rich $750,000 American Oaks on the Hollywood Park grass.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Exaggerator Gallops at Pimlico Race Course
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rabada Strikes for Second Group I Win in SAf
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31