Dimitrova, a millionaire and grade I winner, will be consigned to the Keeneland November breeding stock sale
Dimitrova, winner of the 2003 Flower Bowl Invitational Stakes (gr. IT), will be offered for sale during the upcoming Keeneland November breeding stock auction.
Joseph Higgins' Dimitrova, ridden by Jerry Bailey, edged in front in deep stretch and drove to a one-length victory in the $750,000 Flower Bowl Invitational (gr. IT) over the German entry Walzerkoenigin Saturday at Belmont Park.
Globetrotting Irish trainer Dermot Weld shipped Dimitrova all the way to Southern California Saturday to capture the rich $750,000 American Oaks on the Hollywood Park grass.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Fair Grounds, Horsemen Rise to Challenge