Tucked Away, the Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. IIT) winner who was injured while working on the Del Mar grass course Wednesday, underwent successful surgery on her fractured right foreleg Thursday night at San Luis Rey Equine Hospital in Bonsall.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Jon Court Hits 4,000-Win Milestone
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass