Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Eddie Kenneally and Joe Rocco Jr. had a plan for Honorable Dillon, and the 3-year-old son of Tapit followed it right into the Gulfstream Park winner's circle Feb. 2 after winning the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II).
J C's Pride set a new track record at Saratoga when he raced five furlongs in :56.54, shaving .17 seconds off the old mark.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered