Brazilian stallion Jules, whose son, Peace Rules, figures to be one of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) favorities, is recovering from a bout of laminitis
Millionaire Farda Amiga, an Eclipse Award finalist as top 3-year-old filly. will be bred to Gone West.
Farda Amiga, a leading contender for 3-year-old filly championship honors, has been retired, trainer Paulo Lobo announced from his barn at Hollywood Park Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David