Brazilian stallion Jules, whose son, Peace Rules, figures to be one of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) favorities, is recovering from a bout of laminitis
Millionaire Farda Amiga, an Eclipse Award finalist as top 3-year-old filly. will be bred to Gone West.
Farda Amiga, a leading contender for 3-year-old filly championship honors, has been retired, trainer Paulo Lobo announced from his barn at Hollywood Park Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California
- BH 100: The Royal Treatment
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill