According to the jockey advocate of The New York Racing Association, jockey Jason Gracia is doing very well and has shown significant improvement over the past few days.
Jockey Jason Gracia is listed in stable condition in the Intensive Care Unit at Jamaica Hospital Nov. 28, according to his agent, Jorge Velasquez, after a spill the preceding day in the third race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Veteran New England jockey Jose Bermudez joined the 1,000-win club in the opening race Oct. 12 at Suffolk Downs, riding Anamuya to a half-length triumph in a $20,000 maiden claiming event for 2-year-old fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25