According to the jockey advocate of The New York Racing Association, jockey Jason Gracia is doing very well and has shown significant improvement over the past few days.
Jockey Jason Gracia is listed in stable condition in the Intensive Care Unit at Jamaica Hospital Nov. 28, according to his agent, Jorge Velasquez, after a spill the preceding day in the third race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Veteran New England jockey Jose Bermudez joined the 1,000-win club in the opening race Oct. 12 at Suffolk Downs, riding Anamuya to a half-length triumph in a $20,000 maiden claiming event for 2-year-old fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Grade 2 Status Not Reinstated for Buena Vista