Tattersalls wrapped its Autumn horses in training sale Oct. 31 in Newmarket, led by a pair of horses each sold for the overall highest price of 380,000 guineas ($640,273 in United States funds).
Fallen Idol and Well Sharp shared the top-priced honor during the second session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. Each brought 250,000 guineas ($418,880 in U.S. funds) Oct. 25 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test