Tattersalls wrapped its Autumn horses in training sale Oct. 31 in Newmarket, led by a pair of horses each sold for the overall highest price of 380,000 guineas ($640,273 in United States funds).
Fallen Idol and Well Sharp shared the top-priced honor during the second session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. Each brought 250,000 guineas ($418,880 in U.S. funds) Oct. 25 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala