Tattersalls wrapped its Autumn horses in training sale Oct. 31 in Newmarket, led by a pair of horses each sold for the overall highest price of 380,000 guineas ($640,273 in United States funds).
Fallen Idol and Well Sharp shared the top-priced honor during the second session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. Each brought 250,000 guineas ($418,880 in U.S. funds) Oct. 25 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother