Tattersalls wrapped its Autumn horses in training sale Oct. 31 in Newmarket, led by a pair of horses each sold for the overall highest price of 380,000 guineas ($640,273 in United States funds).
Fallen Idol and Well Sharp shared the top-priced honor during the second session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. Each brought 250,000 guineas ($418,880 in U.S. funds) Oct. 25 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby