Tattersalls wrapped its Autumn horses in training sale Oct. 31 in Newmarket, led by a pair of horses each sold for the overall highest price of 380,000 guineas ($640,273 in United States funds).
Fallen Idol and Well Sharp shared the top-priced honor during the second session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale. Each brought 250,000 guineas ($418,880 in U.S. funds) Oct. 25 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar