Zero Up (by Danzero), who is in foal to Lion Heart, brought Aust$23,000 (approximately $18,256 in U.S. funds) June 7 to top the non-select session of the Magic Millions national broodmare sale on the Gold Coast of Australia. Magic Millions, acting for a Queensland-based client, purchased Zero Up from Jonel Park Thoroughbreds, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group