Zero Up (by Danzero), who is in foal to Lion Heart, brought Aust$23,000 (approximately $18,256 in U.S. funds) June 7 to top the non-select session of the Magic Millions national broodmare sale on the Gold Coast of Australia. Magic Millions, acting for a Queensland-based client, purchased Zero Up from Jonel Park Thoroughbreds, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm