Total wagering during the four-day Kentucky Downs meet that ended Sept. 20 rose 14%, with a 4% increase in on-track handle at the all-turf track in Franklin, Ky.
Kentucky Downs concluded what became a three-day meet with declines in total pari-mutuel handle.
Kentucky Downs is gearing up to host its live race season this September. The southern Kentucky track's fall meet will include six days of turf contests from Sept. 13-23.
Most Popular Stories
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North