Total wagering during the four-day Kentucky Downs meet that ended Sept. 20 rose 14%, with a 4% increase in on-track handle at the all-turf track in Franklin, Ky.
Kentucky Downs concluded what became a three-day meet with declines in total pari-mutuel handle.
Kentucky Downs is gearing up to host its live race season this September. The southern Kentucky track's fall meet will include six days of turf contests from Sept. 13-23.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- The Week in Photos for 7/29/2014
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- WGOH: Patience Is Shah's Virtue