Total wagering during the four-day Kentucky Downs meet that ended Sept. 20 rose 14%, with a 4% increase in on-track handle at the all-turf track in Franklin, Ky.
Kentucky Downs concluded what became a three-day meet with declines in total pari-mutuel handle.
Kentucky Downs is gearing up to host its live race season this September. The southern Kentucky track's fall meet will include six days of turf contests from Sept. 13-23.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Finger Lakes Gains State-Bred Incentive for Maidens
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination