The jockey colony of Churchill Downs is holding a fundraiser for recently downed jockey Tony D'Amico from 6 p.m to 10 p.m. Nov. 22. The event will be held at Furlongs Restaurant in Louisville, Ky. There will be a $25 per person door charge, which will include dinner, a cash bar, silent and live auctions and an opportunity to meet with jockeys.
River Downs, which has the longest continually sponsored stakes in the United States with the Miller Genuine Draft Cradle Stakes, has announced an extension of Pepsi Americas' sponsorship of the Pepsi Bassinet Stakes for another three years.
Most Popular Stories
- The Influence of His Majesty
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Los Alamitos Earns NTRA Safety Accreditation
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Integral Flies to Victory in Falmouth Stakes
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees