Bridlewood Farm retains its class in a changing role. Download Now
According to published reports, Jolie's Halo died recently following a paddock accident at East Stud on the island of Hokkaido, Japan. The son of Halo was 18.
Comeonmom, winner of the1998 Remsen Stakes (gr. II), will stand the 2002 breeding season at Linda Reading's Reading Farm in West Falls, N. Y. The six-year-old son of Jolie's Halo -- Single Blade, by Hatchet Man, is scheduled to arrive Feb. 20 at the farm. His fee will be $2,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes