Last year's 2-year-old champion filly and Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Fillies (gr. I) winner won at her fifth different racetrack and captured her fourth graded stakes.
Unbeaten 2-year-old filly champion Indian Blessing and the impressive grade I winner Country Star head a strong roster of 3-year-old fillies listed as wagering interests in the first of three pools of Churchill Downs' 2008 Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
The four ungraded $100,000 stakes races at Fair Grounds' "Road to the Derby Kickoff Day" were all about gate-to-wire wins and solid payoffs, as all but one of the winners paid more than $10 while setting or contesting the pace to do so at the Louisiana track Jan. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- Southern Honey Seeks Repeat in Winning Colors
- Xtra Luck Goes Distance for Louisville Win
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park