Last year's 2-year-old champion filly and Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Fillies (gr. I) winner won at her fifth different racetrack and captured her fourth graded stakes.
Unbeaten 2-year-old filly champion Indian Blessing and the impressive grade I winner Country Star head a strong roster of 3-year-old fillies listed as wagering interests in the first of three pools of Churchill Downs' 2008 Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
The four ungraded $100,000 stakes races at Fair Grounds' "Road to the Derby Kickoff Day" were all about gate-to-wire wins and solid payoffs, as all but one of the winners paid more than $10 while setting or contesting the pace to do so at the Louisiana track Jan. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys