Last year's 2-year-old champion filly and Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Fillies (gr. I) winner won at her fifth different racetrack and captured her fourth graded stakes.
Unbeaten 2-year-old filly champion Indian Blessing and the impressive grade I winner Country Star head a strong roster of 3-year-old fillies listed as wagering interests in the first of three pools of Churchill Downs' 2008 Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
The four ungraded $100,000 stakes races at Fair Grounds' "Road to the Derby Kickoff Day" were all about gate-to-wire wins and solid payoffs, as all but one of the winners paid more than $10 while setting or contesting the pace to do so at the Louisiana track Jan. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win