The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have struck a new joint operating agreement through at least 2008, ending speculation the two organizations could go their separate ways. In addition, they will have separate chief executive officers.
- By Tom LaMarra
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup appear poised to continue their joint operating agreement beyond 2006, officials said March 2 at the conclusion of a joint meeting between the two organizations in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen