The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have struck a new joint operating agreement through at least 2008, ending speculation the two organizations could go their separate ways. In addition, they will have separate chief executive officers.
- By Tom LaMarra
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup appear poised to continue their joint operating agreement beyond 2006, officials said March 2 at the conclusion of a joint meeting between the two organizations in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'