The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have struck a new joint operating agreement through at least 2008, ending speculation the two organizations could go their separate ways. In addition, they will have separate chief executive officers.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup appear poised to continue their joint operating agreement beyond 2006, officials said March 2 at the conclusion of a joint meeting between the two organizations in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge