The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have struck a new joint operating agreement through at least 2008, ending speculation the two organizations could go their separate ways. In addition, they will have separate chief executive officers.
- By Tom LaMarra
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup appear poised to continue their joint operating agreement beyond 2006, officials said March 2 at the conclusion of a joint meeting between the two organizations in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule