The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have struck a new joint operating agreement through at least 2008, ending speculation the two organizations could go their separate ways. In addition, they will have separate chief executive officers.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup appear poised to continue their joint operating agreement beyond 2006, officials said March 2 at the conclusion of a joint meeting between the two organizations in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Keeneland Dirt Installation July 21, 2014
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Paul Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format