The Kentucky Breeders Incentive Fund could be reduced by 30% because of declining revenue, while horse farms "can't withstand another year like 2009," Kentucky lawmakers were told Nov. 10 during a meeting of the Joint Subcommittee on Horse Farming.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts