The Kentucky Breeders Incentive Fund could be reduced by 30% because of declining revenue, while horse farms "can't withstand another year like 2009," Kentucky lawmakers were told Nov. 10 during a meeting of the Joint Subcommittee on Horse Farming.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage