Tranquility Farm, the Harry A. Biszantz Memorial Center for Thoroughbred Retirement, has received a $21,000 grant from assets of the Piedra Foundation, a non-profit program offering equine surgical assistance that dissolved in 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes