A New York investment company and affiliates have lost their appeal of a shareholder oppression lawsuit they originally filed against the parent company of Magna Entertainment Corp., with the Canadian judges affirming lower-court awarded indemnity costs of $2.1 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Redvers Buys Filly for DBS Breeze Sale Record
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- Debunking the Curse of Apollo?
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35