Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2010. View Slideshow
Hall of Fame jockey John Sellers, who rode for more than 20 years, died July 2 at a nursing home in Fayetteville, Ark. He was 72.
- By Claire Novak
Five persons and three horses will be inducted into the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 6, in the largest induction since 1978.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted