Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2010. View Slideshow
Hall of Fame jockey John Sellers, who rode for more than 20 years, died July 2 at a nursing home in Fayetteville, Ark. He was 72.
Five persons and three horses will be inducted into the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 6, in the largest induction since 1978.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma