Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2010. View Slideshow
Hall of Fame jockey John Sellers, who rode for more than 20 years, died July 2 at a nursing home in Fayetteville, Ark. He was 72.
Five persons and three horses will be inducted into the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 6, in the largest induction since 1978.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- Jara's Sister to Make Panama Riding Debut
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89