Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2010. View Slideshow
Hall of Fame jockey John Sellers, who rode for more than 20 years, died July 2 at a nursing home in Fayetteville, Ark. He was 72.
Five persons and three horses will be inducted into the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Aug. 6, in the largest induction since 1978.
Most Popular Stories
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card
- 10-Day Los Al Fall Meet Opens Sept. 10
- Churchill Downs Plans $18 Million in Upgrades
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition
- Whistling Past the Graveyard
- Woodbine Set for 2015 WEGCares Initiaitive
- Saratoga Race Meet Highlights 2015