A new refund and consolation payoff policy for "Pick Three" wagers in California goes into effect May 24, the state horse racing board recently reported.
Ingrid Fermin, an outspoken steward known for her no-nonsense approach, will be the new executive director of the California Horse Racing Board.
Do tracks really know who's watching? Racing continues to find new markets for its simulcast signal, but tracks and horsemen need to work together to trace where their product is sent and whether they are getting the revenues due them.
Most Popular Stories
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Keeneland September Yearling Sale Wrap 2014
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby