Sheikh Joaan's Al Shaqab Racing has retired French group I winner The Wow Signal and will stand him in Australia at Swettenham Stud during the upcoming Southern Hemisphere season.
Royal Ascot winners Hootenanny and The Wow Signal are set to face off in a field of nine 2-year-olds set for the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) Aug. 24 at Deauville.
The average price grew 9.7% from a year ago and the median price increased 1.3% during the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction April 20 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test