Sheikh Joaan's Al Shaqab Racing has retired French group I winner The Wow Signal and will stand him in Australia at Swettenham Stud during the upcoming Southern Hemisphere season.
Royal Ascot winners Hootenanny and The Wow Signal are set to face off in a field of nine 2-year-olds set for the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) Aug. 24 at Deauville.
The average price grew 9.7% from a year ago and the median price increased 1.3% during the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction April 20 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field