Sheikh Joaan's Al Shaqab Racing has retired French group I winner The Wow Signal and will stand him in Australia at Swettenham Stud during the upcoming Southern Hemisphere season.
Royal Ascot winners Hootenanny and The Wow Signal are set to face off in a field of nine 2-year-olds set for the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) Aug. 24 at Deauville.
The average price grew 9.7% from a year ago and the median price increased 1.3% during the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales' breeze-up auction April 20 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps