Greg Goodman's Mt. Brilliant Farm bred Nehro, Zayat Stables' Kentucky Derby (gr. I) runner-up and contender for the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 11 in New York.
Horse Power, the newly formed private Thoroughbred management group, has announced its advisors in the financial, legal, management, breeding and racing fields, who will guide participants through the entire process of owning a Thoroughbred racing franchise.
Included in the plethora of broadcast and print stories about Funny Cide and his quest for the Visa Triple Crown will be two features Friday on national network television programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Green Gratto Stuns Fall Highweight Field
- The Pizza Man Wins Hollywood Turf Cup
- Hollendorfer Gets 7,000th Win of Career
- Invaders Poised to Have Impact in Japan Cup
- Ahh Chocolate Smooth in Falls City
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Hard Not to Like Seeks Fourth Grade I
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Mobile Bay Just Up in Zia Park Derby