The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association has announced that the Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network will be the sponsor of the $100,000 Oklahoma Classics Classic race for 2007.
- By Victor Ryan
Magna Entertainment Corp. has begun management-level workforce cuts in an effort to reduce the company's growing losses.
Magna Entertainment Corp. held a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for its new North American horse bedding manufacturing facility in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has officially announced the appointment of Roman Doroniuk as chief operating officer and John Perrotta as vice-president of operations.
Secretariat, Suffolk Downs featured on 'Woodie's World'...New Jersey breeders elect officers...National Museum of Racing hosts Horses for the Holidays...Calder's Fan Appreciation Day is Dec. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry