The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association has announced that the Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network will be the sponsor of the $100,000 Oklahoma Classics Classic race for 2007.
- By Victor Ryan
Magna Entertainment Corp. has begun management-level workforce cuts in an effort to reduce the company's growing losses.
Magna Entertainment Corp. held a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for its new North American horse bedding manufacturing facility in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has officially announced the appointment of Roman Doroniuk as chief operating officer and John Perrotta as vice-president of operations.
Secretariat, Suffolk Downs featured on 'Woodie's World'...New Jersey breeders elect officers...National Museum of Racing hosts Horses for the Holidays...Calder's Fan Appreciation Day is Dec. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares