The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association has announced that the Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network will be the sponsor of the $100,000 Oklahoma Classics Classic race for 2007.
- By Victor Ryan
Magna Entertainment Corp. has begun management-level workforce cuts in an effort to reduce the company's growing losses.
Magna Entertainment Corp. held a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for its new North American horse bedding manufacturing facility in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has officially announced the appointment of Roman Doroniuk as chief operating officer and John Perrotta as vice-president of operations.
Secretariat, Suffolk Downs featured on 'Woodie's World'...New Jersey breeders elect officers...National Museum of Racing hosts Horses for the Holidays...Calder's Fan Appreciation Day is Dec. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks