The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association has announced that the Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network will be the sponsor of the $100,000 Oklahoma Classics Classic race for 2007.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has begun management-level workforce cuts in an effort to reduce the company's growing losses.
Magna Entertainment Corp. held a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for its new North American horse bedding manufacturing facility in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has officially announced the appointment of Roman Doroniuk as chief operating officer and John Perrotta as vice-president of operations.
Secretariat, Suffolk Downs featured on 'Woodie's World'...New Jersey breeders elect officers...National Museum of Racing hosts Horses for the Holidays...Calder's Fan Appreciation Day is Dec. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park