The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association has announced that the Thoroughbred Racing Radio Network will be the sponsor of the $100,000 Oklahoma Classics Classic race for 2007.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has begun management-level workforce cuts in an effort to reduce the company's growing losses.
Magna Entertainment Corp. held a groundbreaking ceremony Monday for its new North American horse bedding manufacturing facility in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Magna Entertainment Corp. has officially announced the appointment of Roman Doroniuk as chief operating officer and John Perrotta as vice-president of operations.
Secretariat, Suffolk Downs featured on 'Woodie's World'...New Jersey breeders elect officers...National Museum of Racing hosts Horses for the Holidays...Calder's Fan Appreciation Day is Dec. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive
- California Implements New Whip Rule
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Ostrolenka, Good Luck Gus Rematch in NY Derby
- Workers' Comp Remains for NY Exercise Riders
- RaceTech Adds Suit Against Kentucky Downs
- 284 Cataloged for F-T New York-Bred Sale
- Rome Keynote Speaker at 2016 Owner Conference
- Genuine Reward to Old Friends
- Santa Anita Reports Attendance, Handle Gains