Three-year-old Irish-bred colt Rhythm'n Roots (by Daggers Drawn), winner of this season's group III Ballysax Stakes, topped Thursday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls July Sale in Newmarket last night when selling for 210,000 guineas to agent Richard Frisby.
The 13-year-old U.S.-bred mare Amizatte (by Forty Niner), offered with her April 8 colt Montjeu foal, topped day one of Tattersalls July sale when bought by Irish agent John O'Byrne for 150,000 guineas Tuesday in England. The mare, on whom John McCormack was the underbidder, was offered in foal to Coolmore Stud freshman sire One Cool Cat.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees