Three-year-old Irish-bred colt Rhythm'n Roots (by Daggers Drawn), winner of this season's group III Ballysax Stakes, topped Thursday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls July Sale in Newmarket last night when selling for 210,000 guineas to agent Richard Frisby.
The 13-year-old U.S.-bred mare Amizatte (by Forty Niner), offered with her April 8 colt Montjeu foal, topped day one of Tattersalls July sale when bought by Irish agent John O'Byrne for 150,000 guineas Tuesday in England. The mare, on whom John McCormack was the underbidder, was offered in foal to Coolmore Stud freshman sire One Cool Cat.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely