Three-year-old Irish-bred colt Rhythm'n Roots (by Daggers Drawn), winner of this season's group III Ballysax Stakes, topped Thursday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls July Sale in Newmarket last night when selling for 210,000 guineas to agent Richard Frisby.
The 13-year-old U.S.-bred mare Amizatte (by Forty Niner), offered with her April 8 colt Montjeu foal, topped day one of Tattersalls July sale when bought by Irish agent John O'Byrne for 150,000 guineas Tuesday in England. The mare, on whom John McCormack was the underbidder, was offered in foal to Coolmore Stud freshman sire One Cool Cat.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Tillson Joins Spendthrift Farm Team
- Palace Malice Earns Bullet in Saratoga Breeze