Three-year-old Irish-bred colt Rhythm'n Roots (by Daggers Drawn), winner of this season's group III Ballysax Stakes, topped Thursday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls July Sale in Newmarket last night when selling for 210,000 guineas to agent Richard Frisby.
The 13-year-old U.S.-bred mare Amizatte (by Forty Niner), offered with her April 8 colt Montjeu foal, topped day one of Tattersalls July sale when bought by Irish agent John O'Byrne for 150,000 guineas Tuesday in England. The mare, on whom John McCormack was the underbidder, was offered in foal to Coolmore Stud freshman sire One Cool Cat.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes
- Second Sporting Art Auction in November
- Handicapping a Fantastic Travers Day
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Compound Pharmacy Has Reinforced Standards