Three-year-old Irish-bred colt Rhythm'n Roots (by Daggers Drawn), winner of this season's group III Ballysax Stakes, topped Thursday's penultimate session of the Tattersalls July Sale in Newmarket last night when selling for 210,000 guineas to agent Richard Frisby.
The 13-year-old U.S.-bred mare Amizatte (by Forty Niner), offered with her April 8 colt Montjeu foal, topped day one of Tattersalls July sale when bought by Irish agent John O'Byrne for 150,000 guineas Tuesday in England. The mare, on whom John McCormack was the underbidder, was offered in foal to Coolmore Stud freshman sire One Cool Cat.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Live Chat - Friday, May 1 at NOON EDT