The New York Thoroughbred Breeders concluded its annual board of directors election Dec.3 . This year, NYTB members voted to fill five seats on the 11-person board.
All of the 2009 officers of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. have been unanimously re-elected to serve in the same positions this year.
Numbers fell at the second annual New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s Saratoga fall mixed sale, held Oct. 16 at Saratoga Race Course. The 9-year-old stakes winning mare Long Distance topped the one-day sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo