The New York Thoroughbred Breeders concluded its annual board of directors election Dec.3 . This year, NYTB members voted to fill five seats on the 11-person board.
All of the 2009 officers of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. have been unanimously re-elected to serve in the same positions this year.
Numbers fell at the second annual New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s Saratoga fall mixed sale, held Oct. 16 at Saratoga Race Course. The 9-year-old stakes winning mare Long Distance topped the one-day sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress