By John McEvoy - I have been caught in the squeeze between aggressive corporations battling for monopolistic control of "the product" while turning a frigid shoulder to the people who purchase the product.
Eclipse Press has delved into the archives of its parent company, Blood-Horse Publications, and compiled "The Seabiscuit Story," using firsthand accounts of Seabiscuit's life and racing career as originally reported in the pages of The Blood-Horse magazine.
By John McEvoy -- An automated system of charting races will inevitably lead to a loss of jobs.
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 24
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 17
Racing and breeding news briefs.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- The Week in Photos 7/25/2017
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes