By John McEvoy - I have been caught in the squeeze between aggressive corporations battling for monopolistic control of "the product" while turning a frigid shoulder to the people who purchase the product.
Eclipse Press has delved into the archives of its parent company, Blood-Horse Publications, and compiled "The Seabiscuit Story," using firsthand accounts of Seabiscuit's life and racing career as originally reported in the pages of The Blood-Horse magazine.
By John McEvoy -- An automated system of charting races will inevitably lead to a loss of jobs.
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 24
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 17
Racing and breeding news briefs.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win