By John McEvoy - I have been caught in the squeeze between aggressive corporations battling for monopolistic control of "the product" while turning a frigid shoulder to the people who purchase the product.
Eclipse Press has delved into the archives of its parent company, Blood-Horse Publications, and compiled "The Seabiscuit Story," using firsthand accounts of Seabiscuit's life and racing career as originally reported in the pages of The Blood-Horse magazine.
By John McEvoy -- An automated system of charting races will inevitably lead to a loss of jobs.
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 24
Excerpt for Week of Nov. 17
Racing and breeding news briefs.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks