Coolmore principal John Magnier and fellow Thoroughbred owner Michael Tabor are following the lead of fellow owner Tracy Farmer with a pledge to contribute a percentage of any of their horses' winnings from the Oct. 27 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at New York's Belmont Park to the NTRA Charities -- New York Heroes Fund. The fund will assist the spouses and children of the New York City firefighters, police, emergency service personnel, and other victims of the World Trade Center disaster on Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- WGOH: Pimlico Is About the People
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener