Coolmore principal John Magnier and fellow Thoroughbred owner Michael Tabor are following the lead of fellow owner Tracy Farmer with a pledge to contribute a percentage of any of their horses' winnings from the Oct. 27 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at New York's Belmont Park to the NTRA Charities -- New York Heroes Fund. The fund will assist the spouses and children of the New York City firefighters, police, emergency service personnel, and other victims of the World Trade Center disaster on Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- The Week in Photos for 7/28/2015
- Steps Toward Integrity
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.