John Kluge, who owned Morven Stud Farm in Virginia and once was listed as the richest person in the United States, died Sept. 7 at his Charlottesville, Va., home.
Three Chimneys stallion Capote has been pensioned because of a combination of fertility and neurological problems, Three Chimneys owner and syndicate manager Robert Clay said Tuesday.
The owners of professional soccer's New York/New Jersey MetroStars are planning to build a new soccer stadium next to Aqueduct.
A "hot" catalogue and a wintry Australian exchange rate ($1 Australian equals U.S. $.51) assisted indicator increases on the first day of trading at the Australian Easter Yearling Sale, conducted at Sydney's Newmarket sale ring April 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan