During the winter months, Travis Stone and John Imbriale will divide time in the announcer's booth, stepping in for Larry Collmus, who will return to the microphone in early April, and give NYRA a pair of respected voices to call each day's races.
John Lee was named director of communications and media relations for the New York Racing Association May 10.
John Imbriale, the New York Racing Association's backup track announcer until his retirement in early 2005, will return as Aqueduct's winter announcer in 2007.
- By Dan Lauletta
Wednesday's Aqueduct card marked the debut of Eric Donovan as the full-time oddsmaker for all three New York Racing Association tracks. Donovan, who frequently substituted in recent years, took over for Don LaPlace, who set the morning line since early 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II
- ABR Interview with Jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Single-Day Saratoga Tickets on Sale May 3
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker