During the winter months, Travis Stone and John Imbriale will divide time in the announcer's booth, stepping in for Larry Collmus, who will return to the microphone in early April, and give NYRA a pair of respected voices to call each day's races.
John Lee was named director of communications and media relations for the New York Racing Association May 10.
John Imbriale, the New York Racing Association's backup track announcer until his retirement in early 2005, will return as Aqueduct's winter announcer in 2007.
- By Dan Lauletta
Wednesday's Aqueduct card marked the debut of Eric Donovan as the full-time oddsmaker for all three New York Racing Association tracks. Donovan, who frequently substituted in recent years, took over for Don LaPlace, who set the morning line since early 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell