PNC Bank has filed a suit against Waterville Bloodstock, John Goldthorpe and others, contending they are in default on notes that exceed $1 million.
Making his first start in more than eight months, Stream Cat split horses in the stretch and put away two-time defending event winner Cosmonaut to take the $194,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT) by 3 3/4 lengths July 12 on the Arlington Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity