PNC Bank has filed a suit against Waterville Bloodstock, John Goldthorpe and others, contending they are in default on notes that exceed $1 million.
Making his first start in more than eight months, Stream Cat split horses in the stretch and put away two-time defending event winner Cosmonaut to take the $194,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT) by 3 3/4 lengths July 12 on the Arlington Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- DiEmanuele Named to Woodbine's Board
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses