Tattersalls has appointed established bloodstock agent John Fulton to be its representative in South America in a role that will complement that of Samir Abujamra who will continue to represent Tattersalls in Brazil.
Bal a Bali, the Brazilian Triple Crown winner who has qualified for a berth in the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), is being treated for laminitis, according to Rick Porter's Fox Hill Farm.
Trainer Richard Mandella is relishing the prospect of having Bal A Bali, winner of the Brazilian Triple Crown in 2013 and already qualified for a spot in the $3 million Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) Nov. 1, in his barn soon.
Rebounding from a dismal try in the Arlington Million (gr. IT), Indy Point charged to victory in the $150,000 John Henry Turf Championship (gr. IIT) Sept. 29 at Santa Anita Park for red-hot jockey Gary Stevens.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Fasig-Tipton planning to sell a group of mares in foal on Southern Hemisphere covers during the Kentucky November select mixed auction.
The bloodstock agent will serve as the company's representative in Central and South America.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a two-day conformation and pedigree clinic at Calder Race Course Feb. 1-2.
Rmisvesta worked seven furlongs in 1:26.40 Sunday morning at Hollywood Park and received the green light for the Hollywood Starlet (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies Saturday from trainer John Sadler.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles
- Empire Dreams Rallies to Win Commentator