Paced by a Holy Roman Emperor colt bought for the top price of $110,000 (US$112,610), the second session of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale closed March 6 with increases in two primary economic indicators.
New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling, broodmare, and mixed bloodstock sale ended its three-day run May 9 at Karaka in New Zealand with small increases in its median and average prices from a year ago.
New Zealand Bloodstock's festival yearling sale closed out its two-day run Feb. 2 in Karaka with a gross revenue of NZ$4,498,700 (approximately $2,291,233 in U.S. funds), which was down only 11.3% from last year's total of NZ$5,073,850.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters