Mike Fagliarone, a former horseman and veteran trackman, has joined the track operations management team at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
The Meadowlands main track will have a new surface when it opens its seven-week Thoroughbred meet Sept. 30. Jockeys at the New Jersey track last year contended that pebbles found in track samples created unsafe conditions and nearly boycotted the season opener.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet