Mike Fagliarone, a former horseman and veteran trackman, has joined the track operations management team at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
The Meadowlands main track will have a new surface when it opens its seven-week Thoroughbred meet Sept. 30. Jockeys at the New Jersey track last year contended that pebbles found in track samples created unsafe conditions and nearly boycotted the season opener.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos