John Chan, chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club reviewed the organization's highlights of the 2007-2008 season at its annual general meeting Sept. 4.
The chairman of the Hong Kong Jockey Club said tax rates and regulations need to be reviewed in order for the racing entity to compete at a time of great change.
Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges has been appointed chief executive officer-designate of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and will take over from Lawrence Wong Feb. 1, 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Nominations Being Accepted for Top Simulcast
- Legends: Joe Hirsch, Racing Ambassador
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Eutrophia to Reduce Thoroughbred Holdings