Steve revisits the story of Jim French. read blog
New York champion Thunder Puddles, the only New York-bred to sire a New York-bred millionaire, died June 29 at Carl Lizza Jr. and Joseph Bartone's Highcliff Farm near Delanson, N.Y.
With a pair of victories Saturday at Aqueduct, trainer Bruce Levine reached a milestone with 1,000 wins in his career.
Retired trainer John Campo Sr., who conditioned champions Pleasant Colony, Protagonist, and Talking Picture, died Nov. 14 due to declining health over the past several years.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop